Rhodes Friends Scheme
The Rhodes Friends Scheme has been re-launched to offer you more benefits.
Why become a Friend of Rhodes?
Our Friends play a vital part in supporting us in our aim to provid top quality entertainment for our local community. Your support helps us to continue to bring the best acts and artists to Rhodes, to provide opportunities for young people to perform and engage with the performing arts, and helps the Bishop’s Stortford Museum to continue in its programme of acquisitions, special projects and exhibitions.
What your membership includes:
- An invitation to a minimum of three exclusive Friend events throughout the year – incluuding meet and greet photo opportuities with visiting performers and artists.
- A number of selective discounts for Friends on events throughout the year.
- A free cup of tea/coffee in the Theatre Lounge Monday – Wednedsay between 10am – 12pm (on production of your Friends membership card).
- Invitations to opening previews of exhibitions in the Gallery at Rhodes.
- An e-mailed Newsletter, three times a year – containing news about what’s happening at Rhodes, special offers and discounts, and forthcoming meet and greet opportunities.
Membership prices (per annum)
- Individual membership £20
- Joint membership (2 people) £30
- Family membership £40 (2 adults and 2 children under 16)
If you would like to become a Friend call us on 01279 710 200 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org