Terms & Conditions
A | DISCLAIMER
- The event promoter and/or Rhodes Arts Complex Artistic Director have the right to alter or vary the advertised programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without prior notice and without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- No photography or recording of shows is allowed including the use of mobile phones.
- Latecomers or those re-entering the performance may have to wait for a suitable break in the show before being admitted.
B | TICKET PRICES & CONCESSIONS
- Ticket Prices are as stated at on sale date, Rhodes Arts Complex reserve the right to discount ticket prices during the sales period up to show date.
- Once a ticket is purchased at full price no discounts or concessions will be made retrospectively.
- Reduced price tickets may be available on some performances and only where stated. It is the Customers responsibility to select the most appropriate ticket.
- Concessionary tickets are available for Customers over 60 and under 16 unless otherwise stated.
- Family tickets are available for groups of 2 adults and 2 children (under 16) or 1 adult and 3 children (under 16), no other variations.
- Group bookings, where available, are based on groups of 10 or more. 1 ticket will be issued free of charge for every 9 purchased unless otherwise stated.
- Babies 18 months and under may be admitted with a Babes in Arms ticket available from the Box Office and must be purchased at the time of booking. Children older than 18 months will require a ticket and seat. Booster seats are available at the theatre. Please note that not all events allow Babes in Arms. If your baby becomes distressed we expect Customers to leave the auditorium.
C | REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY FOR TICKETS
- Subject to clauses 2 and 3 of this section, Rhodes Arts Complex will not refund your tickets after purchase.
- Where Rhodes Arts Complex or the relevant Third Party is unable to perform a Contract on the date(s) agreed because the performance in question is no longer available or viable, or is abandoned before the performance has completed, Rhodes Arts complex will refund to you the face value of the tickets purchased (excluding any delivery charges).
- When there is more than one performance of an event in a run, tickets may be exchanged for later performances (subject to availability) if Rhodes Arts Complex receives your tickets at least 24 hours before the performance is due to take place (or at least 7 days before the performance is due to take place for group bookings of 10 or more).
- If you do not return your tickets in time to exchange them under clause 1.3 Rhodes Arts Complex may, but will not be obliged to, resell them on your behalf. If your tickets are successfully resold Rhodes Arts Complex will refund to you the face value of the tickets purchased (excluding any delivery charges). Rhodes Arts Complex will sell all its own tickets before it will offer returned tickets for resale and Rhodes Arts Complex cannot guarantee the successful resale of any returned tickets.
- Rhodes Arts Complex will issue all refunds in the form of a credit note or credit on account.
D | DELIVERY POLICY FOR TICKETS
- Tickets delivered within the UK Mainland will incur a £1 per transaction delivery charge.
E | TICKET BOOKING FEES
- Tickets booked in person of via the telephone incur a £1 charge per transaction for credit cards and £0.50p per transaction for debit cards.
- Tickets booked online incur a £1.50 per ticket for all purchases up to a maximum of 4 tickets (£6).
NB: As of February 1st 2018 all booking fees will be removed for sales both in person and online. Our Terms and Conditions will be updated to reflect this on 1 February 2018. Any shows on sale for dates after this have no booking fee’s applied.
F | RESERVATIONS POLICY
- Rhodes Arts Complex does not take reservations online or via the Box Office for bookings that are not schools or groups.
- Rhodes Arts Complex will arrange group booking and school bookings reservations via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
- All group booking and school booking reservations will require payment at least 14 days before the performance date.
- All reservations will be cancelled if payment is not received in line with F.4.
G | ADVERSE WEATHER POLICY
H | WEBSITE DATA PROTECTION
Rhodes Arts Complex does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this web site, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email or by using an electronic form, booking or reserving tickets, or enquiring about any of our services.
Any personal data provided to Rhodes Arts Complex will be used for providing you with the information or service you have requested. This data will be processed and stored in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We may also use the information you provide to assess our performance. Where such information is used in a performance report, it will be aggregated and anonymised.
No personal details will ever be included in such a report. We do not pass any of your personal data to outside organisations and/or individuals, except with your express consent or where required for the purposes of fraud detection or prevention.
We do not collect personal information for commercial purposes.
I | WEBSITE COOKIES
The Rhodes Arts Complex website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site.
This analytical tool uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Rhodes Arts Complex.
Rhodes Arts Complex will not use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool. Rhodes Arts Complex will not link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
When you buy a ticket, the online ticket system needs to use a cookie to process your ticket order. This cookie is deleted when you leave the ticket system.